Photo Credit: YouTube / Rabbit TV
- Pixel 4’s Smooth Display feature will automatically adjust refresh rate
- Ambient EQ feature will dynamically adjust the display white balance
- Google Pixel 4 duo will bring an improved Night sight
- Google Pixel 4 features (expected)
- Google Pixel 4 XL features (expected)
Pixel 4 leak floodgates have opened. After the hands-on images of the Pixel 4 leaked and some of its features also surfaced online, the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL have now been caught on video. A review video of the Pixel 4 and hands-on video of the Pixel 4 XL in all its colour variants have surfaced online. The leaked videos give us a glimpse of some new features such as Smooth Display for screen refresh rate adjustment, ambient EQ, and more. Some portrait mode, night mode and selfie samples also tease the camera improvements that will arrive with Google’s next flagship.
Google Pixel 4 features (expected)
Starting with the Pixel 4 review video, it is in Vietnamese language and shows the Pixel 4’s white variant while revealing some of its features. The video, which comes courtesy of a YouTube channel named AnhEm TV, reveals a few interesting features. First one is Ambient EQ, which as per the system description, will dynamically adjust the display white balance based on surrounding light levels for a more comfortable viewing experience.