Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
A classic chocolate lava cake made with five simple ingredients. So decadent, you just can’t say no!
Ingredients Of Chocolate Lava Cake
- 135 Gram Dark chocolate
- 95 Gram Butter
- 100 Gram Icing sugar
- 2 each Egg yolks + whole eggs
- 35 Gram Flour
How to Make Chocolate Lava Cake
- 1.Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- 2.In a microwaveable bowl add chocolate and butter. Melt it. (You can melt using the double boiler method too.)
- 3.In another bowl whisk together sugar and eggs.
- 4.Mix together the chocolate-butter mixture with the sugar-eggs mixture.
- 5.Fold in the flour.
- 6.Strain the mixture to remove any lumps.
- 7.Keep this in the fridge for 5-7 minutes to chill.
- 8.Pour the batter in greased ramekins.
- 9.Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- 10.Serve with whipped cream / vanilla ice cream or fresh fruits.