HTC smartphones are one of the best mobile manufacturers which you will find in India. The company has launched a wide range of smartphones and all the smartphones are based on Android operating system. Mobile phones these days have eliminated roles of many things. The things which were not possible in the past can now be easily using mobile phones. If we look back at 20 years who thought that it was even possible to take photos using a mobile phone. These days smartphones come with powerful hardware. You get good cameras and there are some devices like the HTC One M8 which came with three cameras. Who would have thought about three cameras in a smartphone?
You will get good HTC smartphones in the market with powerful cameras. As the devices comes with powerful cameras the role of digital cameras is completely eliminated and if you are planning to go out for a trip you can use your HTC mobile for taking photos and even recording videos in high definition. As you are storing all the photos and videos on your phone what would happen if you accidently delete the photos present on your mobile. You might get in trouble. There can be many reasons that you have lost all the photos which were present in your mobile like software malfunctioning.
In the event you have deleted the photos which were present on your mobile or got erased due to some reason you need not to worry as using a simple software you can easily recover deleted photos from HTC mobile. We will use one of the best recovery managers which is out there and it is Mobikin doctor for Android. Using this software you can recover deleted photos from HTC mobile from Windows and MAC PC’s.
How to recover deleted photos from HTC
Follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you in easily recovering photos from your HTC mobile using Mobikin doctor for Android.
- The first thing you have to do to recover the photos is install Mobikin doctor for Android on your PC. To install the software on your PC you need the installer file. Download Mobikin doctor for PC for Windows from official site.
- Once Mobikin doctor is installed on your PC open it. Now go to your mobile phone and enable USB debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Now you are ready to connect your device with your PC. Connect your device and once connected you will see Device connected option and Device ready to scan on your PC.
- Once the scan is finished you will be presented with all the contents which are present on your device. On the left panel you will find all the photos which were founded in that scan.
- Mark the photos which you want to transfer and once selected click on Recover option which will recover all the deleted photos from HTC mobile.
This is how you can easily recover deleted photos from HTC mobile using Mobikin doctor for android.