One of the most challenging engineering admission tests which are conducted in India is the Joint Entrance Examination JEE. JEE is an all India level common engineering entrance exam which is conducted for the candidates to get admissions in several different engineering colleges and courses around all over the country. This JEE exam is conducted in two different stages as mains and advanced.
The later stage of the Joint Entrance Exam is the JEE Advanced exam. First the main phase of the JEE exam is conducted. After that, the advanced JEE exam is conducted. The candidates those who are qualified in the JEE Main exam are allowed to attend the JEE Advanced exam. It is noted that nearly about 2, 00,000 candidates are qualified in the JEE Mains exam and appeared for the JEE Advanced exam. The JEE Advanced exam for the next year is to be held on May 21, 2017.
To appear for the JEE Advanced exam the candidates have to register for the exam. The registration for the JEE Advanced starts after the result of the JEE Main exam.
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
The candidates those who comes under the list of top 200000 are eligible to attend the JEE Advanced exam. There is some more eligibility criteria’s are there for the candidates to attend the JEE Advanced exam. They are:
- The candidates should be one of the candidate in top 220000 in JEE Main exam.
- The candidates should have appeared in the 12th board exam or any equivalent exam in the year 2016 or 2017 year.
- Also the candidates should be born on or after the date October 1, 1992.
- There is a relaxation in age for 5 years for the SC and ST candidates.
The Exam pattern for JEE Advanced Exam
- The JEE Advanced exam consists of two main papers. That is Paper – I and Paper – II. There is three separate subjects is covered in each paper.
- The three main subjects are Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
- The questions in the JEE Advanced exam is asked in the form of Objective type questions.
- There will be also negative marking for some questions in the JEE Advanced exam.
- The candidates are given a Optical Response sheet to provide their answers of the exam.
- The candidates must have to use black ball point pen for answering the questions.
How to Register for JEE Advanced Exam
- Log on to the official web portal of IIT JEE Advanced exam www.iitjee.com
- After that, in the home page enter the roll number of your JEE Main exam and enter your Date of Birth.
- If the candidate’s JEE Main exam score is equal or more than the expected cut off marks then the application form for applying the JEE Advanced exam opens on the screen.
- Enter the required details in the application form and upload your photograph in the prescribed format.
- Next, made the application fee for the JEE Advanced exam.
Now you have applied for the JEE Advanced exam 2017.
We thank you for visiting our site. It is our promise that we will update our site with more details.